- Fabric measuring tape
- An old push up bra
- 4 or 5 yards of Faux fur trim depending on your bra measurements. (I bought at Jo-Ann fabrics make sure you check online for a 40% off coupon)
- Low heat glue gun or thread and a needle.
For a C cup I would recommend 4 yards, for a D cup 5 yards and so on. If you want to be more precise you can take your measurements and figure out how much material you need.
- Make sure your bra straps are adjusted and to size on your body.
- Measure your bra strap from where it connects to the cup down to the back strap. Cut the faux fur to size and glue.
- Repeat on other bra strap
- Measure back strap, if it is thicker you can put 2 rows of faux fur. Cut to size and glue to the back strap.
- Measure the outline of your bra and trim the faux fur to size. Cut the faux fur and glue.
- Take some of your unused faux fur and either spiral or make rows filling up the cup area of your bra. See how much material you’re going to need and start gluing it down.
- Fill in any open spaces or sections that look patchy with the faux fur.
- Let dry and then slay honey!
***make sure you aren’t leaving strings of hot glue and are very careful not to get too much glue on the faux fur. ***
If you prefer to sew, it’s basically the same only you’d be stitching the trim to the bra instead.